[vc_row top=”40px” bottom=”40px” bg_color=”#f5f5f5″][vc_column][vc_column_text]
With our successful business history and local ownership, Wokman Teleoks is fully skilled in Landowner cultural, social and political requirements
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row top=”40px” bottom=”40px”][vc_column][vc_column_text]Wokman Teleoks Landowner Management facilitation introduces those parties involved in geographically specific projects throughout Papua New Guinea.
We are able to articulate to the affected parties each other’s expectations, and then put in place the procedures to ensure the compliance and ongoing harmony between the parties.
The Managers to the project can expect an uninterrupted interface with the affected Landowners, and likewise the Landowner Group will have its affairs properly managed, with the agreed benefits flowing to it in a concise and compliant manner.
We put in place a system whereby the Landowner Group is able participate in the management of its affairs, whilst simultaneously being upskilled to meet the day to day operational challenges.
For further particulars as to this facility please contact email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row top=”0px” bottom=”0px”][vc_column][vc_separator style=”simple”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row top=”40px” bottom=”60px”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]The benefits to the Landowners are:
- A representative statutory compliant entity
- A recognition and understanding of the Landowner expectations and capabilities
- Efficient management systems
- Proper cost and revenue control
- A defined and secure dividend distribution policy to the Landowners
- A structured entity that can take to the Project Managers any concerns that the Landowners might have relating to the project
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]The benefits to the Project Manager are:
- The comfort in knowing that the Landowners interests in the project are being properly managed
- A focal point for the supply of compliant labour
- A stable and uninterrupted supply of labour to the project
- A focal point where Landowner concerns/issues pertaining to the project can be addressed
- The comfort in knowing that those profits earned by the Landowner entity are being distributed properly and efficiently to the entitled recipients